The news for this week is that Sister Franklin is getting transfered and i will get a new companion and stay in the area tomorrow! I am excited! Thank you so much for the cute christmas package!! I loved it so much and now our little apartment is all homey and christmasy! Thanks a ton! :) I just want to share a couple thoughts about this week...we went and visited Sandra, a recent convert who just loves missionary visits. I love how they pray so humbly, in her prayer she just thanked heavenly father for this church and told him that she knows it is true. I really believe that when we pray humbly and thank Him for what we have our testimonies can be strengthened. We had stake conference yesterday and it was at the Marriot in this huge room! It was super pretty and the messages were really good. (J) came with us and is progressing so well! I love her. She knows that this is something she will commit to for the rest of her life so she will know when she needs to be baptized. I had an exchange with Sister Freeze, man oh man did i need that exchange! She is seriously one of my dearest friends and i have only spent a day with her. She really made me feel comforted and helped me that day! I am so grateful for her example and love. And yes, it SNOWED yesterday! Not much but i enjoyed it while it lasted! i am so blessed to be doing this in my life right now!
No comments:
Post a Comment