Friday, July 18, 2014

continue in patience

Heyyyya!

Cabin looked super fun! Can't wait to join. :) this week was lots of meetings, transfers, mlc, district meeting, coordination, ward council, stl meeting, etc etc. and lots of service!! I love doing service. We helped sister hartrick out a lot, I love this woman. Defiantly have to visit her when we come back. We had THE MIRACLE lesson with (j)!! We have been waiting and waiting for this lesson for our whole lives. The spirit did it all! We were teaching about the atonement and a little bit into it I could tell something was wrong with (J), he just wasn't understanding. So we pause and he asks us to wait and really explain what the atonement is. After that he opened up completely! He expressed how he wants to be a good member and be one forever, not just get baptized and then fall away. So we committed him and asked if he was ready to make that decision to truly try and start becoming
converted. He said how he wants his son to be a missionary and raise their kids in the church. Ah! They were crying and just happiness. Such a good lesson! Sister Cienfuegos is a boss. She amazes me this woman, her testimony seriously just radiates. Then at church J are golden. I can see it now, she will be relief society president one day, even though it only matters how you serve not in what position she will just be amazing
wherever she goes. I love you all!

Hermana Kelsey Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment