Ah it was so good to see all of you!! It made me miss you guys evenmore!! You all look so great, can't believe how fast people grow upwhen your not there. I love you guys. I think I pretty much told you about my week. The temple with Hermana Lopez was the highlight. She'sso stinkin cute I just love her. After the temple she told me how shereally wants to get her endowment and asked how! She was thanking us so much for helping her get to the temple. It was all gods plan! After she bought us some New York pizza because Hispanics are just awesome like that and are so loving and kind. I also had my first experience eating Haitian food! It was yummy!! People really gotta cut down onthe rice though...man, Im not sure how I'm losing weight with all that. On Monday night we learned how to make peanut butter! So good. We have to make it when I get home, it's so easy and you'll never want to go back to the store bought. :) we have been doing service every Tuesday at a little farm/petting zoo. It's super fun! We get to garden and weed and plant for an hour or two. Takes me back home :) I read a talk this week that I want you all to read! It's from the last general conference called, " a priceless heritage of hope"...."The happiness of eternal life comes through family bonds which
continue forever....They also know the way of the Lord, and so they
are always hopeful about His kingdom. They know He is at its head. He
is all-powerful and He cares. If you let Him be the leader of your
family, things will work out."
I love you all and I'm so grateful to know we get to spend eternity together!
Hermana Kelsey Karen


No comments:
Post a Comment