Hello, hello! Sorry for the late email. I was visiting a beautiful place, Hunters Point. Sister Palu took me and it was much needed and appreciated. :)
 |
| brooklyn bridge |
well this week was another good one, and man it flew by wayyyy too fast! Ah!! But, it's been awesome. We presented the 21 day promise to our ward yesterday and they are going to start it this next week! More miracles floating our way. So excited. We had a street sweep on Saturday and we were advertising general conference, on one poster we had a picture of president monson. This black guy came up to us and was like amazed that there was a prophet. He was like, "a prophet?? He's a PROPHET?!" And repeated that like six times, so funny. Haha! Unfortunately he took it in the wrong shocking way and thought we were crazy, but, he will remember that one day and then become a member. :) our investigator (G) is doing awesome! I've been praying so hard for her...we had Hermana viera come to the lesson with us and it was perfect. MEMBERS ARE THE KEY. she's just trying to seem an answer if this is right for her, she said she has a fear inside of her because if it is right she has to change religions and bring her family too. It really hit me and made me so grateful for her pure heart who really wants to know. (L) and (J) are doing AWESOME! Ah I love them. He just sat there and talked to us for like 20 minutes when before he would hardly let us know he was home. The ATONEMENT IS REAL PEOPLE. Our new less active friend (P), who we have been visiting came to our relief society birthday party!!! Everyone who asked her who she was and such would say, "Ellas son mis misioneras!" (They are my missionaries.) I cried a little. I love her! well this week lets just say has been...emotional. It's weird. Haha. Three transfers left is like NOTHING. I have felt the Holy Ghost a lot this week and I am so grateful for it. He gives me answers exactly how I have needed them but in his own time. I have received countless moments of comfort. I'm learning to seek for him more and make him more part of my daily life. So like the subject, a portion of my spirit, I've been thinking a lot, how indescribable the feeling of the Holy Ghost is and yet it is just a
portion. I love this gospel so much. I love my savior. I love that families are eternal. I love you all!!!
 |
| the closest to manhattan i can get! |
 |
| long island will always be my home... |
No comments:
Post a Comment