Monday, October 28, 2013

so long patchogue...

I'M GETTING TRANSFERED!

Yep, you read it right- i'm leaving Patchogue! I felt it comin about a week ago...its weird to be leaving but i'm excited!!! I have no idea where i will go and who my companion will be...so i'm anxious! Transfer meeting is tomorrow so i won't be able to tell you where until next Monday! I think i'm going to the city!! I hope so cause i feel fat out here haha. The members were so sweet yesterday, i spoke in sacrament again and cried a little when i said i would miss them...but they are all so sweet! Julio our ward mission leader gave me a scarf and the Medinas gave me a card and a gift card, super sweet of them all. Dave said to me, "no one can or will ever replace you. your just too sweet." I told some of them i will be back to visit them so you and dad better plan on that. ;)
Thank you so much for the super cute fun package!!! You are so creative! We loved it! We all bundled up and opened it together in our freezing, no heat, 50 degree house. Yes, it is so cold. But hopefully will be fixed this week!
It will be hard to leave the area because we are teaching a lot of people right now...(R) is a newer investigator, we have only taught her once but are going back tonight. Her little girl is so cute...she would just stare at us and say, "Hi pretty." :) so adorable. We had a really cool, spiritual experience with (D), i love this woman. I posted about it on my blog so everyone go read it there...:) kelseykarenlew.blogspot.com I will miss her a lot!! We helped her paint her room this week, it was super fun! We had a Trunk or Treat and chili cookoff this weekend and it was AMAZING! There were so many people i didn't know what to do with myself! We had the (Z) FINALLY come to an activity and they brought their family, a new investigator family, and members brought friends! It was so awesome, such a blessing...our prayers were answered.
 
 
 
This week my testimony has grown so much of God's perfect plan. From the begining to the end, down to each of our individual lives. I know he has a plan for every one of us and it is perfect if we let him guide us. I know the plan of happiness is true with all of my heart. I am so grateful i get to spend eternity with all of you! I love & miss you all very much! Have a great week!! P.S. i have the CUTEST nephews in the entire world. Ali- hahahah nice outfit punk. ;)
 
pictures to come...
 







No comments:

Post a Comment